Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

True Blood Updates: Stephen Moyer Directing True Blood Season 5 episode 8

Currently, we are now on the episode 6 of True Blood Season 5 and I know that all of you were pretty very excited to of course watch it out. Before anything else, I would like to give you a definite reason why you should need to watch True Blood Season 5 Episode 6 online that will be air this coming July 15. For in this episode we will going to see that the aftermath at the asylum gives Sookie with an eerie sense of foreboding. Pam breaks up a vamp-girl fight between Tara and Jessica, praising Tara for her tenacity. Ruby Jean, visits Lafayette after receiving a disturbing message from Jesus. Fearing for his family’s safety, Terry blames his curse for his troubles with Arlene. Alcide challenges J.D. as leader of the wolf pack. Sam offers to help Andy investigate the recent shootings. While Roman make his plans to take out Russell. I hope this thing could help you some reasons to truly not miss to watch this episode.

By the way, I have big news to you guys, it is all about a little details with regards to Stephen Moyer also known as Bill Compton in True Blood respectively. Because according to the new issue of TV Guide Magazine, well, he is going to be a director of True Blood Season 5 episode 8 that will going to air this coming July 29th and will be entitled “Somebody that I used to Know”.

This news really intrigues me a lot and keep my excitement hitting up. It seems like wow, amazing he really could be a director? Sucks that was so amazing! I will surely and definitely watch True Blood Season 5 episode 8: Somebody that I used to Know for this is going to be so exciting and also I really want to know if he is a good one.  Don’t miss it guys!! So watch True Blood Season 5 Online and keep on eyeing some more happenings and events that will be happening in here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment